Privacy & Terms
Personal Identification Information:
- We may collect Users' information when Users utilize our site, fulfill an order, register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, or any other activity in that manner. Users will be asked for their legal and appropriate name, email, phone number, mailing details, and credit card information.
- Users may visit our site through such methods as an incognito window, where personal information will not be collected. We will only be collecting personal identification information if given to us voluntarily.
Non-Personal Identification Information:
- We may collect non-personal identification information that entails the type of computer one is using, the type of web browser one is using, or anything else in regards to that manner.
Web Browser "Cookies":
- We may use "cookies" to enhance the user's functionality upon entering our site. User's have the option to either accept or decline the utilization of cookies upon entering our site.
How We Utilize Collection Information:
- To improve customer service.
- To Improve our functionality of our site.
- To improve user experience.
- To process payment transactions.
- To send newsletters, promotions, etc. upon request.
- To update users upon order status or anything is regard to that manner.
How Do We Protect Your Sensitive Information:
- A users' sensitive information is safely transcribed, processed, and communicated to our staff through the most secure channels. We are up-to-date on safe-keeping methods of sensitive information and will be undertaking the full responsibility of ensuring that a users' sensitive information is properly handled.