Paramount SDX2 Retro High Flow Safety Drain for Concrete (Gray) - 004-192-2231-02
SDX2 - THE HIGH PERFORMANCE SAFETY DRAIN BECAUSE POOL SAFETY IS ALWAYS PARAMOUNT.
SDX2 is a high flow suction outlet suitable for use as a wall fitting, or as a floor fitting when debris removal is not a concern. Available for concrete, vinyl and fiberglass pools, SDX2 performs at a very high flow rate while operating at one of the lowest velocity ratings in the industry. SDX2 boasts a flow rating of 188 gpm on the floor and 154 gpm on the wall.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- NO SUMP REQUIRED = TIME SAVED. No need to field fabricate a sump to meet the ‘1.5 times the pipe diameter’ requirement.
- Low velocity 1.396 feet per second at the maximum (188 gpm) flow rating.
- Patented ribbed design achieves very high flow via 60 independent flow partitions. • Approved as a bulkhead fitting as the safety is in the cover and back plate.
- Anti-vortex center shield blocks contact with direction suction.
- SDX2 comes with a plaster ring for new applications.
- SDX2 Retro comes with adaptable back plate to retrofit suction fittings up to 10” in diameter.
- Great for use with water features.
- Life in years = 5 years installed
- Available in colors to complement any interior surface
MEETS NATIONAL ANTI-ENTRAPMENT REQUIREMENTS VGB 2008 Compliant. ANSI/APSP- 16 2011
- Tested by IAPMO R&T Lab, an ANAB accredited testing laboratory and certified by IAPMO R&T, an ANSI accredited certification body
- USPC (uniform swimming pool, spa and hot tub code) compliant
- IRC (International Residential Code), section 106.2 suction fittings – compliant
For more information, please visit the following link: