Rola-Chem Pool Sentry Water Level Control - M-3000
THE POOL SENTRY maintains the water level of a pool, spa, or pond–automatically and without needing to be attended all the time.
Assembling the Pool Sentry is easy as 1, 2, 3 ...
- Remove your Pool Sentry from the box and thread the fill tube into the float valve.
- Snap the fill tube and float valve into the base and fill the base with small rocks or pea gravel.
- Next, snap the top cover onto the base and attach to a high-pressure garden hose (not included).
- Finally, adjust the float to the desired position.
The supply water stays on at all times when the Pool Sentry is in the pool. As the float drops, the water turns on. When the float reaches its set height, the water shuts off. The float can be adjusted to the desired level, usually a point halfway on the tile line or skimmer.
Because the hose is under constant water pressure, it is essential that the customer uses a heavy-duty, reinforced hose. A flyer in each box offers customers an aftermarket hose. It is rated to 200 psi working pressure and 750 psi burst strength.
The Pool Sentry Features:
- Maintains water level while unattended
- No tools required—simply attach hose
- Controls level in leaking pools, ponds, or spas
- Protects pool pump against burnout
- Fills pool after acid wash
- Great for rental or vacant homes
- COMPLETELY PORTABLE!
- Operational range 2” to 8” below pool deck
We Also Recommend
Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed High Performance Pool Pump (3 H.P.) - EC-011028
Air Supply 2.0 H.P. Silencer Blower (5.5 AMPS 220/240 Volts) - 6320241
Pentair SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pool Pump (1.5 H.P.) - EC-342001
Hayward Star-Clear Plus 90 Sq. Ft. Cartridge Filter - W3C9002